IgG Subclass 3 (IgG3) Serum by Nephelometry50+ booked in last 3 days
IgG3 is a specific subclass of immunoglobulin G in your blood that plays a crucial role in immune responses and helps protect against infections. It fights infections by recognising and neutralising pathogens. The IgG3 test is primarily used in the evaluation of patients with clinical signs and symptoms of humoral immunodeficiency or combined immunodeficiency.
To evaluate the overall immunological system and spot specific subclass inadequacies, the IgG3 test is frequently carried out in conjunction with testing for the other IgG subclasses (IgG1, IgG2, and IgG4). IgG subclass levels are evaluated to assist determine the best management and treatment approaches.
IgG Subclass 3 (IgG3) Serum by Nephelometry Price
Metropolis Healthcare is a leading diagnostics centre and pathology lab in India equipped with the latest state-of-the-art technologies that provides the IgG Subclass 3 (IgG3) Serum by Nephelometry with a clear pricing structure.
The IgG Subclass 3 (IgG3) Serum by Nephelometry Price in Mumbai is ₹ 5,250 .
We are committed to deliver accurate and quality results from the best labs in India with complete transparency regarding test cost and turnaround time. No matter where you are, we strive to offer patients high-quality service that is affordable and accessible.
Frequently Asked Questions
This test measures the levels of IgG3 in your blood.
- To evaluate patients with clinical signs and symptoms of humoral immunodeficiency or combined immunodeficiency
- To identify conditions that affect the production or function of IgG3
This test may be recommended if you have
- recurrent or severe infections, especially respiratory or sinus infections,
- autoimmune diseases like lupus or rheumatoid arthritis,
- history of immune system disorders in your family, or
- suspected immune deficiency disorders based on your symptoms and medical history.
Abnormal results, either too high or too low, may indicate immune deficiency disorders, infections, autoimmune diseases, or certain cancers.
A healthcare professional will draw a blood sample from your vein. The sample will be sent to the laboratory for analysis.
- Follow any specific instructions given by your doctor, such as fasting requirements.
- Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking as they may interfere with the test results. Also, tell them if you have any specific requirements.
- Total Immunoglobulin G (IgG) Testing: This test measures the total level of IgG in the blood and helps assess overall immune function.
- Specific Antibody Testing: These tests measure the levels of antibodies against specific pathogens or antigens to determine if you have immunity to certain infections or if your immune system is responding appropriately.
Serum IgG3 by Nephelometry or Quantitative measurement of IgG subclass 3 levels in serum
Humoral immunodeficiency or combined immunodeficiency refers to a group of immune system disorders that affect the body's ability to produce or function properly with antibodies. These conditions can lead to recurrent infections, increased susceptibility to infections, and other complications. Treatment may involve medications, immunoglobulin therapy, and sometimes stem cell transplantation.
Ratings & Reviews (0)
Metropolis has a team of 200 senior pathologists and over 2000 technicians delivering diagnostic solutions in the areas of routine, semi specialty and super specialty domains like Oncology, Neurology, Gynaecology, Nephrology and many more.
We offer a comprehensive range of 4000+ clinical laboratory tests and profiles, which are used for prediction, early detection, diagnostic screening, confirmation and/or monitoring of the disease.