Cardiolipin ACL-IgG Antibody Serum51+ booked in last 3 days
The Cardiolipin Antibody (ACL-IgG) Serum Test is used to measure the levels of IgG antibodies directed against cardiolipin, a phospholipid found in cell membranes. Elevated cardiolipin antibodies are associated with certain health conditions, primarily antiphospholipid syndrome (APS) and systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
Cardiolipin ACL-IgG Antibody Serum Price
Metropolis Healthcare is a leading diagnostics centre and pathology lab in India equipped with the latest state-of-the-art technologies that provides the Cardiolipin ACL-IgG Antibody Serum with a clear pricing structure.
The Cardiolipin ACL-IgG Antibody Serum Price in Mumbai is ₹ 1,030 .
We are committed to deliver accurate and quality results from the best labs in India with complete transparency regarding test cost and turnaround time. No matter where you are, we strive to offer patients high-quality service that is affordable and accessible.
Frequently Asked Questions
This test measures the concentration of immunoglobulin G (IgG) antibodies directed against cardiolipin in a patient's serum (blood) sample.
The Cardiolipin Antibody (ACL-IgG) Serum Test is used for the following purposes:
Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS) Diagnosis: To identify cardiolipin antibodies in patients with APS, an
- autoimmune disorder that increases the risk of blood clots and pregnancy complications.
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) Assessment: In the evaluation of SLE, cardiolipin antibodies are among the many antibodies that can be present, contributing to the diagnosis and management of the condition.
The Cardiolipin Antibody (ACL-IgG) Serum Test may be recommended in the following situations:
When a patient exhibits clinical symptoms such as recurrent blood clots, unexplained miscarriages, or other vascular complications, suggesting a potential case of APS
- As part of the comprehensive evaluation of SLE, cardiolipin antibodies may be tested alongside other autoantibodies.
- Individuals with unexplained clotting disorders or thrombosis may undergo this test to determine if cardiolipin antibodies are a contributing factor.
The test typically involves a blood draw, where a healthcare professional will collect a small sample of blood from a vein, usually in the arm. The procedure is quick and minimally invasive.
Patients generally do not require specific dietary restrictions or fasting before the test. However, it's essential to follow any pre-test instructions provided by the healthcare provider, which may include discontinuing certain medications if necessary.
Additional tests that may be ordered alongside the Cardiolipin Antibody (ACL-IgG) Serum Test include:
- Cardiolipin Antibody (ACL-IgM) Serum Test: To measure IgM antibodies directed against cardiolipin, providing a more comprehensive assessment.
- Autoantibody Tests: In cases of suspected autoimmune disorders like SLE, various autoantibody tests may be conducted to identify specific antibodies associated with the condition.
- ACL-IgG Blood Test
- Cardiolipin IgG Antibody Test
An abnormal result in the Cardiolipin Antibody (ACL-IgG) may suggest underlying conditions such as APS or SLE.
Ratings & Reviews (0)
Metropolis has a team of 200 senior pathologists and over 2000 technicians delivering diagnostic solutions in the areas of routine, semi specialty and super specialty domains like Oncology, Neurology, Gynaecology, Nephrology and many more.
We offer a comprehensive range of 4000+ clinical laboratory tests and profiles, which are used for prediction, early detection, diagnostic screening, confirmation and/or monitoring of the disease.