Metropolis Kenya

Metropolis Star Lab Kenya Ltd
In a reaction to thousands of Kenyans searching for medical interventions in countries abroad, Star Metropolis India has set up 2 laboratories in Nairobi with a capacity to deliver 4500 different pathology tests; from the most basic tests to the most advanced.The two labs, have been set up in Upper Hill and Westlands, Nairobi and will take care of almost 80% of the genetic testing workload locally, while the remainder 20% would be shared by Metropolis India.

In its next phase of expansion, Metropolis plans to set up five more such labs in Kenya and another 5 labs in the neighbouring countries. The network of these labs would be further extended through more than 50 collection depots, thereby following the typical hub-and-spoke model of service expansion. The central idea of this expansion plan is to make the Kenyan labs the hub for serving the entire East African region. Metropolis Healthcare India thus looks at investing a total of 250million Kenya shillings over the next five years in Kenya.
METROPOLIS – STAR LAB Kenya LTD
Landmark Plaza,
Annex Building,1st floor
Opp Nairobi Hospital,
Argwings Kodhek Road, Nairobi
Tel : +254 733666693

METROPOLIS – STAR LAB Kenya LTD
Medi Plaza,
2nd Floor(Suite209),
3rd Parklands Avenue,
Opp Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi
Mobile : +254 733666690 / +254 786566665

METROPOLIS – STAR LAB Kenya LTD
Mukdeep Tower,ground floor,
Vanga Road,Opp Agakhan Hospital,
Mombasa
Tel : +254 738666619

KK Shah lab
Empress suites, 2nd floor,
junction of Ring Road Parklands/ Jalaram Road,
Westlands
Tel: +254 733566412 / +254 78999912

Fortis lab
Fortis suites, 1st floor,
Hospital Road,
near Kenyatta National Hospital
Tel: +254 780999552

Eastleigh lab
Frontier villas,Junction of 2nd Avenue/ 6th Street,
opposite 6th street mall, ground floor
Tel: +254 789999902 / +254 789999904

Ridge Court Collection Centre
Ridge Court Plaza,Shop No. 3
3rd Shop, Parklands Avenue
Tel :+254 789999551