PSA with Free PSA Ratio51+ booked in last 3 days
PSA with Free PSA Ratio analysis the risk of prostate cancer in patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
To avoid the risk associated to prostate cancer
Your doctor may recommend this test for you if he suspects that you may have prostate cancer. The symptoms are:
- Difficulty to begin urinating.
- slow or interrupted flow of urine.
- Frequent urination, especially during the night.
- Difficulty emptying the bladder completely.
- Pain or burning sensation during urination.
- Blood in the urine stream or semen.
- Constant pain in the back, hips, or pelvis that doesn't go away.
- Painful ejaculation.
The free prostate-specific antigen test, known as the free PSA test, is used to help spot signs of prostate cancer. This test measures the level of unbound prostate-specific antigen in the blood, which can help healthcare practitioners to diagnose issues like inflammation of the prostate or cancer.
Ratings & Reviews (0)
Metropolis has a team of 200 senior pathologists and over 2000 technicians delivering diagnostic solutions in the areas of routine, semi specialty and super specialty domains like Oncology, Neurology, Gynaecology, Nephrology and many more.
We offer a comprehensive range of 4000+ clinical laboratory tests and profiles, which are used for prediction, early detection, diagnostic screening, confirmation and/or monitoring of the disease.