ASO titre Quantitative Serum Test in Bhiwandi
To help detect whether you have had a recent strep infection with the bacteria group A Streptococcus; to help identify complications resulting from a strep infection such as rheumatic fever or glomerulonephritis which is a form of kidney disease
COVIPROTECT gives you exact measurement of the antibody titres available in your body against Spike Protein either post vaccination or post infection of COVID 19. The spike protein antibodies are generally developed after 2 weeks of second dose of vaccination or 4 weeks of exposure to infection. Having said that, certain individuals developed Spike protein antibodies even after first vaccine dose itself.
On the other hand, Qualitative Test gives you an idea whether Antibodies are present or absent without the actual titre. Its use is limited in knowing the exposure status than to the actual titre. With advent of COVIPROTECT, it is likely that the qualitative test would become obsolete soon.
- SARS CoV2 Antibody Quantitative (COVIPROTECT) (MRP- INR 1200), (Home visit charges Extra)
- SARS CoV2 Antibody Qualitative (MRP- INR 450), (Home visit charges Extra)
TAT (Turnaround time)- Report availability within 24 hours
|Below Cut off||Negative||Absence or very low levels of antibodies against SARS-CoV2|
|Above Cut off||Positive||Indicates presence of antibodies against SARS-CoV2 due to exposure of patients to a virus, either due to infection or vaccination|
- It is advisable to test for the neutralizing antibodies after 21 to 28 days’ post-natural infection by SARS CoV-2 and 15 days post the second dose of COVID-19 vaccination for detectable levels of antibodies to appear.3
- Quantitative tests edge over other qualitative tests in the market.
- Offers better sensitivity & specificity.
- Excellent concordance with Neutralizing Antibodies
- It can aid the authorities to establish the vaccination strategy.
- It can help determine the eligibility of plasma donors with its plasma therapy cut off.
- Faster turnaround time, report availability within 24 hours
Currently, for Anti-body testing Metropolis has the capacity of doing 50,000 tests every day and plans to expand to 75,000 tests daily. With increasing demand, it plans to expand antibody testing through 45 labs across India, including smaller cities.
Apart from the above, Metropolis also provides
- The assurance of safe and hygienic blood collection.
- Kits and systems of global standards for ensuring accurate reports.
- Most competent pricing to enable testing by all.
- Value-added services like trend analysis, detailed report interpretation and data-analytics.
As the number of COVID-19 cases seem to be rising, people would want to know if they have developed immunity to the virus post exposure or vaccination. COVIPROTECT will help understand these situations particularly those who are vulnerable to the infection.
Find the most suitable checkup for you from our range of TruHealth Checkups
Metropolis has a team of 200 senior pathologists and over 2000 technicians delivering diagnostic solutions in the areas of routine, semi specialty and super specialty domains like Oncology, Neurology, Gynaecology, Nephrology and many more.
We offer a comprehensive range of 4000+ clinical laboratory tests and profiles, which are used for prediction, early detection, diagnostic screening, confirmation and/or monitoring of the disease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes our laboratory is accredited by the NABL (National Accreditation Board of Testing and Calibration of Laboratories) India & College of American Pathologists (CAP). This accreditation process is carried out every 2 years for NABL & annually for CAP with periodic internal audits carried out twice in a year. All our aforementioned tests are accredited by NABL & CAP.
TruHealth is an expert and comprehensive inner health wellness by Metropolis. It helps you monitor and maintain your inner health parameters better, so that you are ready to achieve your dreams, always.Metropolis TruHealth – Because Health is Everything.
SMART report covers a comprehensive view of your lifestyle related diseases and risk analysis, health recommendations, reminders and recommended reflex tests. Get regular communications to monitor and maintain your inner health.
Reports will be delivered on your registered email id with a TAT (Turnaround time) of 24 hours.
We will deliver reports on your email id, check the email received from Metropolis India. You can also download it by signing in to your profile in our website or in TruHealth App
You can select the best health package suited to you based on your gender, age and lifestyle.
Additional Home Visit and Safety charges will be applicable for all test and Health packages.
We collect samples from home between 7 AM to 11 PM (in Mumbai) and 7 AM to 9 PM in other cities. we offer Blood collection service on Sunday’s as well.
Doctor’s prescription is not required if you avail any wellness package. For any illness test, prescription might be required.
Take a look at some of the related content from our blog
What Our Customers Say
We’re satisfying our customers every day since 1980