A pioneer in the field of hospital lab management, Metropolis has been managing the laboratories of leading multi-specialty hospitals in India and abroad. Professional laboratory management by our highly qualified team of pathologists, radiologists and medical technologists ensures increased profits, higher returns and enhanced efficiency. Metropolis currently manages 25 hospital laboratories across India, Sri Lanka and Africa.
Metropolis empowers hospitals to offer patients the best in diagnostic care without diverting their focus from core healthcare services. By sparing them the effort to manage yet another department, it turns out to be a cost-effective solution. The referral lab works like their full-fledged department and carries out a wide range of clinical lab tests.
Outsourcing to Metropolis:
Metropolis offers an extensive test menu of 3,500 tests and hospitals across India outsource esoteric testing to us. Our commitment to quality processes and accurate results has led us to become one of the trusted partners to hospitals and doctors alike.
Some of the most common tests outsourced to us include:
- Quantitative Immunofixation, Serum
- Homocysteine by CMIA
- Ceruloplasmin, Serum by Nephelometry
- FDP plasma
- Angiotensin Converting Enzyme, Serum
- Metanephrine – Free Plasma by EIA
- Non Metanephrine Free Plasma by EIA
- E2 – Estradiol Level, Serum by CMIA
- Interferon Gamma Release Assay, Blood by EIA
- Pseudocholinesterase in Serum
- Protein Electrophoresis
- Respiratory Tract Infection Panel – IgM
- Testosterone (Total), Serum by CMIA
- E2 – Estradiol Level Serum By CMIA
- Insulin, Serum by CMIA
- Thyroid Antibodies
- IgE Serum by Immunocap
- C-Peptide serum by CLIA
- PTH- Serum by CMIA
- Folic Acid, Serum by CMIA
- Drugs of Abuse Panel
- Interferon Gamma Release Assay (IGRA) Blood by EIA
- Valproic Acid, Serum by Turbidimetric Immunoassay
- C3, C4, Serum by Nephelometry
- Microsomal Antibody Titre, Serum by CMIA
- Carbemazepine serum by Turbidimetric Immunoassay
- AMH – Mullerian Inhibiting Substance, serum by EIA
- CCPAb to Cyclic Citrulinated Peptide, Serum by CMIA
- Cryptococcus Antigen Test
- Thrombotic Profile
Complete Test Menu:
The complete spectrum of Metropolis’ 3500+ tests can be offered at your facility. In fact any technology investments deemed necessary will be made by Metropolis
Metropolis offers a unique advantage with a core team of over 100 medical professionals like Pathologists (Surgical, Clinical, Anatomic), Microbiologists, Clinical Biochemists, Geneticists and Immunologists.
Presence across India:
Metropolis is the first Indian chain of referral laboratories with diagnostic centres spread across 15+ states in India
Metropolis has central team of Quality Assurance professionals and all our network laboratories are enrolled in Internal Quality Assurance Programs to ensure accurate results and transparency in processes.
Our Standard Operating Procedures that have been accredited by NABL & CAP aid in generating quality reports consistently.
Equipment and Resource Management:
A Central Purchasing Committee shares with you the benefit of good rates for equipment, reagents and consumables.
Plug into global best practices through our advanced Laboratory Information Management Software.
Day to day operations:
Metropolis shall take care of Day to Day operations that will include Quality Management, Report Management, Managing Emergency Reports and collection of receivables from out patients. In addition, Metropolis shall also extend its Customer Support Services to patients and doctors.
Current Departments at Metropolis:
- Clinical Chemistry
- Clinical Microbiology
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Surgical Pathology
- Research & Development