Login Student Register Download Brochure Download Poster
- Provide students access to international standard laboratory ecosystem
- Sharing industry’s best practices & knowledge
- Financial support to medical talent
SCOPE OF THE PROGRAM
- Academic research support
- Metropolis Scholarship for Pursuing Academic Excellence
- Knowledge Support through Guest Lectures, Observership Program and CMEs
Metropolis Scholarship for Pursuing Excellence
Metropolis scholarship grant is for deserving medical graduates who have an exemplary vision for the healthcare industry in the country. Applications for the program is to be submitted in the month of January every year. The disbursal of scholarship will happen to students across the country in the month of May & June. The support is only available for MEDENGAGE registered students pursuing graduation and post-graduation in all branches of medicine
- Required documents- Previous year academic report and extra-curricular achievements
- Mandatory essay topic for the present year is “Your Vision for the Healthcare System and the Role of Doctors in the Growth of Healthcare Services”
Academic Research Support
The aim of the program is to make specialized and routine tests available at an affordable price for the participating medical students. Interested doctors have to register online after which they will be issued a MEDENGAGE ID, which they will have to share each time they send samples
Eligibility for availing Academic Research Support
The support is only for medical students (MBBS & MD/DNB). The student/doctor must be registered under the program. Complete Academic justification with an outline of the study, number of samples and duration have to be provided with each research proposal. The laboratory research support will be at a no-profit-no-loss proposition. The student will have to acknowledge Metropolis Healthcare Ltd. in their publications.
The Observership program is an informal shadowing experience that enables participants to watch procedures, understand protocols have full access to the central laboratory of Metropolis. Students are set to benefit from this program as they also have access to an expert medical team who will guide and mentor them during the observership period.
For more details, please register and login to our MEDENGAGE portal.