METROPOLIS today is a well-reputed centre for providing centralized lab services for Clinical Trials. Apart from being one of the pioneers in In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and HIV related tests, our state-of-the-art laboratory offers a comprehensive range of specialized tests.
For more than a decade, Metropolis Clinical Trials has successfully contributed to the analytical part of clinical trials (Phase I-IV) and bio-availability & bio-equivalence studies carried out by various pharmaceutical companies and CROs. A well-qualified ICH-GCP, GLP trained project management team with extensive clinical trial laboratory experience and the experience of processing more than eight million samples annually go a long way in ensuring that we deliver results that matter.
A NABL, CAP accredited (MUMBAI) laboratory supported by an extensive courier network across the country, we are constantly looking to raise the bar in terms of customer satisfaction and ensure that we offer more than just accurate results.
Our client list includes : Glaxo Smith Kline, Pfizer, Zydus Cadila, Shantha Biotechnics, Panacea Biotech, Glenmark Research Center, Lambda, ABLE Labs.US, Reliance Clinical Research Services, SIRO Clinpharm, Macleods Pharmaceuticals, Aventis Pasteur, Accutest Research Center, Principal Kundnani College of Pharmacy,Vedic Life-Science, Johnson&Johnson, Wockhardt, Cipla, Charak Pharma, Zandu, V H Bhagat, Transgene, Serum Institute of India Ltd., Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Lab, Ranbaxy Pharma, Wellquest and more.
Central Lab Services
- A comprehensive test menu of over 4000 tests!
- Access to cutting edge diagnostic test development as per the study protocol.
- A complete automated system from bar coding to bi-lateral interfacing of results to minimize any kind of clerical error.
- DNA extraction services.
- Web-based data access for instant viewing of results.
- Investigator training.
- An extensive logistics network across the country.
- Processing and reporting within the time frame of the study protocol.
- A long-term specimen storage and management system.
- A paediatric program that is uniquely positioned to give your paediatric samples the special care and handling they require.