Giving back to the society is embedded in the value system of Metropolis and we believe and aim to bring about a positive change in the nation. For the past 3 decades, Metropolis has been at the forefront in conducting impactful camps and driving numerous workshops for different sections of the society.
At Metropolis, we believe in unveiling the inner health of individuals and this motto extends to our corporate social responsibility activities as well. We partner with societies, corporate groups, educational institutions, government bodies, NGOs, wellness foundations and a host of other organizations to make a difference to the lives we touch. We conduct several health check-up camps and awareness workshops throughout the year that emphasize on preventive healthcare and early screening of diseases.
Some of our most recent associations:
- Our association with the Epilepsy Foundation made it possible for us to help in their mission of aiding epileptic patients live a better quality of life. We have reached over 400 patients through numerous rural camps held in the past 2 years
- Metropolis organized a free health check-up camp for Mumbai Traffic Police in March 2013. Around 350 traffic policemen and women underwent the screening and availed the benefit. A special talk on cervical cancer was exclusively arranged for the police women. The participants were highly enthusiastic and the importance of regular screening was emphasised
- We organised a special camp on Bone Densitometry for the US Consulate. Over 200 employees participated and underwent this lesser known test
- In association with Kishori Foundation, we undertook a free camp for over 600 girls. They were tested for Anaemia and Thyroid Imbalance and a special awareness talk on Nutrition and wellness was organized
- A special camp was organized for Children of Blind School and over 120 children were tested for a host of ailments. These tests were provided at a highly subsidized price
- Metropolis organized free health check up camps for underprivileged children of Future Hope, an NGO in Kolkata in the year 2013. 247 children availed the screening of the test
- We also offer super specialized test at a very nominal price for Jeevan Jyot Cancer Trust
- We have been associated with Hep Free India for a long time and we offer specialized tests at subsidized costs. In addition, we also had a tie-up for World Hepatitis Day 2014, where we extended free phlebotomy services at over 14 locations in Mumbai. A mass awareness campaign for Hepatitis was also undertaken.
- We have also associated with the research society for the care, treatment & training of children in need of special care for pathology testing at subsidized rates.
If you would like to partner with us for a workshop, camp or an awareness campaign, we would be more than happy to be of service.
Write to us at email@example.com